Best audio editing apps for Android: Smartphones have come a long way from some basic features to powerful features. With each new smartphone version, our life has become simpler and more efficient with the features it offers. Whether it’s messaging, screen capture, video calling or audio recording, smartphones are the only solution to many of our everyday tasks.
However, these inherent features come with some restrictions when it comes to editing or trimming audio files for ringtones or DJ collection. This is where third-party audio editing applications come into play.
We discussed the best audio editing apps for Android, which are loaded with tons of filters and effects.
Best audio editing apps for Android
My Best: FL Studio Mobile app on Android
To all music lovers: do you like music and carrots? Then the FL Studio Mobile apk is for you. The application really tops, I spent my day on it. The application is ergonomic and intuitive, much more than on desktop I feel. Of course, the limited space on a smartphone screen limits the possibilities. But overall, the experience is rather pleasant.
MP3 Audio Cutter Mix Converter and Ringtone Maker
The first in the list of best audio editing apps for Android. If you are looking for an influential audio editor that has all the features you’ve always dreamed of, then Audio MP3 Cutter Mix Converter and Ringtone Maker is for you. It has high-speed processing and rendering.
- With this app you can Merge, MP3 Cutter and Metadata Song Editor.
- It also allows you to convert your audio files to another format. For example, WAV, MP3, M4A encoder and AAC.
- You can set the muted sound as ringtone, alarm, message tone, and notification tone.
- After using this awesome app you can set the ringtone for the different contact number to identify the caller as you want.
MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker
When you like a certain part of a song and want to use it as a ringtone, using MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker is convenient for creating and saving results on an SD card.
- With the help of this editor, you can set the new clip as the default ringtone or assign it to certain contacts.
- By using an optional touch interface, you can start and stop the audio clip as desired.
- You can control the music player with a touch of a finger to start and end the audio clip.
Ringtone Maker – MP3 Cutter
The ringtone is among the best audio editing apps for Android. Ringtone Maker is a powerful music editor that helps you cut audio files stored on your device and make a unique ringtone for you.
- The software provides several audio formats such as MP3, 3GPP, AAC, M4A, WAV, 3GP, and AMR.
- It allows you to record a new sound, cut and produce your musical recording in the form of a notification tone, an alarm tone, a reminder tone or ringtones.
- It comes with a built-in file browser, which allows you to quickly find and open music files.
Audio Recorder and Editor
It’s an ultimate audio application and audio recorder that lets you pause and rewind your music recording for different formats in no time. In addition to being a simple and smooth audio recorder, it is very easy to adjust the pitch, speed, and melting of multiple soundtracks.
- Reduce or increase the audio recording volume.
- Cut the audio recordings by adding an echo to your voice.
- Mix several music recordings with a preset background echo and music.
Wave Pad Audio Editor Free
It’s a free sound editing application, which allows you to edit, record, add effects, clean up background noises and send them to yourself or your friends. It is an appropriate application for journalists and other professionals who need to record their recordings frequently.
- Like other software, it also supports multiple audio file formats such as AIFF and WAV.
- It can edit your files, including crop, cut, paste, crop, and store.
- You can use sound effects as a high-pass filter to clarify audio quality.
Video audio cutter
Video audio cutter is a well-designed application for your Android phone, which is developed by my techno sound. You can simply select a video from your library by hand and reduce the preferred part of the recording by selecting the start and end points.
- It is simple and easy to use video audio cutter.
- You can also use it as an Mp3 cutter and merge.
- This tool uses the FFMPEG library for the encoding process.
Edjing Mix- DJ Music Mixer
Edjing Mix is the most downloaded DJ application in the world and has been voted best application by Google for 4 consecutive years (from 2013 to 2016).
- The app has an instinctive interface that allows you to add more than 20 sample packs be it Hip-Hop or EDM.
- It has an advanced sort which allows browsing by BPM, time or alphabetical order.
- You can create multi-source playlists with music from your feeds and other local sources.
Pocket Band – Social DAW
It is a beautiful and one of the 10 best audio editing apps for Android and was developed by 2beat. PocketBand offers a 3-band parametric EQ, a 12-channel mixer with effects, and an automated PAN / VOL for each track.
- You can also comment and receive comments from other artists.
- You can save your files to the SD card to avoid draining the internal memory.
- Remix your audio from different groups and share them quickly with your friends using a Creative Commons license.
Mp3- Cutter & Merger
Mp3 Cutter & Merger is an amazing software that lets you create a lot of amazing things other than use to cut and merge Mp3 files.
- You can also use the software on your SD card.
- You can always merge two different audio clips to create fusion music any time.
- It is accessible in both merged and trimmed audio formats from the homepage of the software.
Last but not least, MP3 Cutter is another software that helps you to merge your audio clips.
- Edit and crop a file using the selector backward and forwards.
- Built-in MP3 player lets you play before you cut the file.
- It’s an easy and convenient way to cut MP3 files.
We covered all the settings to choose the best audio editing application for you, among the best audio editing apps for android. Whether it’s cropping, editing tracks, eradicating noise or converting files into different formats. Let us know which one is best for you in the comments.